|Card Information||In-game Counterparts|
If you want a similar pet, check out Jeune faucon-dragon argenté, Jeune faucon-dragon rouge, Jeune faucon-dragon doré from Jilanne for or Jeune faucon-dragon bleu for from Camelot Rashaad.
|No mounts quite like it, but there are several spectral-themed mounts:|
|Predictably, there's nothing that looks quite like it in game. However, if you want a companion for this mount, check out Poulet d'Ancône, Poulet mécanique, Poulet-fusée, or Poulet de la marche de l'Ouest.|
- Drake tacheté
- Worldbreaker: Mottled Drake
- Flying Mount: Requires Level 60.
- While this mount uses a typical dragon model and has been unfairly compared to the Bronze Drake, the coloration is really quite distinctive with rusted spots, olive mesh details, and velvet-black wings.
- Can be traded in-game.
|There's nothing quite like it, but if you're interested in mounts with saber cat models:|
If you're looking for a mount with a spectral texture:
Bébé tigre spectral is the perfect matching pet!
- Tortue de monte
- Heroes of Azeroth: Saltwater Snapjaw
- Ground Mount: no level requirement, so usable by twinks.
- Moves at character's running speed on land, but 100% swim speed.
- BoP: unlike many other TCG mounts, cannot be traded in-game. It can show up on the BMAH though.
|Pre 5.2, this was one of the few ways Alliance players can get a raptor mount. Getting lucky and winning Raptor razzashi cuirassé from Bloodlord in Zul'Gurub is another way, but that mount has a bit more armor. Raptor fossilisé is an archaeology discovery, but that's all bones.|
For Horde players, there are more options for unarmored raptors:
This mount looks really similar to some hunter tames and vanity pets too. Trottineur de Mulgore from the Argent Tournament is a cute companion, and a lot of hunters have fond early memories taming Mazzranache.
|In Mists of Pandaria, Cornéclat chétif is a matching wild battle pet.|
And on rare occasions, one of the following mounts:
|There's a similar TCG item that contains random pets: Boîte à familiers de Landro|
|Card and Description||In-game Counterpart|
- If you want to see the card's namesake, check out Roi Mukla in Stranglethorn Vale.
- Hunters can summon a variety of monkey pets to keep this vanity pet company.
- In Mists of Pandaria, players can get Bébé singe from wild pet battles--but only when raining.
|Recolor of Diablotin diabolique from Terestian Malsabot in Karazhan.|
|Similar in appearance to Noble libram, a wild pet in Hillsbrad.|
|Jeune hippogriffe cénarien: Purchasable from the Blizzard Pet Store.|
|Mini-phylactère: Original version from the Blizzard Pet Shop. Shoots frostbolts at critters and kills them.|
|Mini XT: Original version from the Blizzard Pet Shop. Screams and destroys nearby mechanical toys.|
And a rare chance to contain either:
The TCG mount matches Rênes de sabre-de-nuit rayé perfectly!
|Jeune hippocampe: fished up from the shores of the Darkmoon Faire. Can only be acquired one week per month.|
- Poulet mécanique is the plain version of the TCG chicken--it has the same body minus the rockets and animations. However, this is a reward for completing Un OOX rien que pour vous, a very arduous quest chain.
- Robot poulet is a new wild battle pet in Mists of Pandaria.
|None exactly--but Pendentif de la tempête de scarabées summons a ton of scarabs and there's different Hanneton pets for Hunters.|
|None--although several other pets double as vendors. Page de guilde/Héraut de guilde sell guild rewards, and Ecuyer d'Argent/Gruntinet d'Argent sell reagents with the addition of Bride de poney d'argent.|
|No real matches--but there's another spectral pet, the Porc-épique spectral.|
|Souliers de rubis from Karazhan, Portail éthérien from the TCG, and La fille de l'aubergiste from Archaeology are neat variations on Hearthstones too.|
|The tattoos cannot be replicated in-game, but players can get Vision maudite de Sargeras from Illidan.|
|The Piccolo des feux ardents from Stratholme isn't as fancy, but it gets everyone around you dancing.|
|Riche chemise violette en soie, made by Tailors, looks similar and the crafter has a bit of status--it's a very rare pattern.|
- Portail éthérien
- Icecrown: Portal Stone
- Works exactly like a Hearthstone--but with fancier graphics.
- Character uses an Ethereal gate (similar to the Ethereal portals in Blade's Edge) when hearthing.
- All normal Hearthstone cooldowns apply to this item.
|Souliers de rubis from Karazhan, Porte des ténèbres from the TCG, and La fille de l'aubergiste from Archaeology are neat variations on Hearthstones too.|
- Siège de pêche
- Fires of Outland: Gone Fishin'
- Sets up a comfy fishing chair, complete with striped umbrella.
- Can be used anywhere a mount is allowed--don't need water.
- 5 minute cooldown.
- Other players can't use/steal your chair.
- Râtelier d'épées en mousse
- Blood of Gladiators: Foam Sword Rack
- Places a Foam Sword Rack that either faction can loot for colorful foam swords.
- Equipping Epée en mousse will allow players to "bonk" other players wearing swords.
- The winner of a foam sword duel causes their opponent to be knocked down and lose their sword in a confetti explosion.
- Summoned rack lasts for 3 minutes and can be looted for swords at any time. 30 minute cooldown.
- Twilight of the Dragons: Fool's Gold
- Looks like low-level candle-hungry kobolds.
- Item summons a mineral node of fool's gold, which any character can "mine" to get a temporary pet.
- The node lasts 5 minutes and has a 30 minute cooldown.
- The temporary pets last 10 minutes or until dismissed, replaced, rezoning, or character death.
- Pets do not count towards vanity pet total.
|Unfortunately, there are no permanent vanity pet equivalents of this iconic mob.|
- Marmite de gumbo gobelin
- Fires of Outland: Goblin Gumbo
- Creates a kettle of spicy Goblin Gumbo. 30 minute cooldown.
- The dropped kettle lasts 3 minutes and can be looted an unlimited amount of times.
- Players loot Gumbo gobelin, that makes you belch green breath for five minutes.
- The belching effect will remove your Well Fed buff--so don't use it in a raid.
|The jugglers at the Darkmoon Faire and Midsummer Festival blow similar-looking breaths of fire. You can replicate the effect with Bière de fête flamboyante, a Midsummer Festival reward.|
|No in-game equivalent, but abilities like can mimic some weather effects for screenshots.|
|Another creepy alternative to Basic Campfire is Petit homme d'osier, from Hallow's End.|
- Through the Dark Portal: Fortune Telling
- Looks like a magic 8 ball--glowing and green. Makes the same noise as a warlock summoning an Imp. 30 sec cooldown.
- The imp in the ball shakes up and down for a few seconds, and then announces a fortune.
- The imp has a huge number of possible humorous responses--check out a long list of them here.
|The Boîte à secret de Yogg-Saron, a Nerubian Archaeology artifact, whispers the player when clicked on. There's a large amount of possible creepy sayings: some are recorded here.|
- Socle de statue instantané
- Wrathgate: Statue Generator
- "Heroic Statue" pedestal auto-mounts character when placed and activated.
- Character on pedestal grows 50% in size and assumes a "flex" pose. All other disguises are removed.
- Nearby characters hear cheering when character is on the pedestal.
- Character remains on pedestal for up to 5 minutes; pedestal on 30 minute cooldown.
- Palefroi blanc rapide is the closest white pony for Alliance, but it's armored. Palefroi quel'dorei is another Alliance white pony from the Argent Tournament.
- You can shrink your character and mount by consuming Huile de pygmée, made by alchemists. Each stack will reduce your size, and 8 stacks will turn you into a gnome.
|Similar to the older TCG version: Idole d'ogre sculptée|
No in-game equivalent.
- Bombe de peinture
- Icecrown: Paint Bomb
- Throw at targeted enemy players to coat them in green paint.
- Paint lasts up to 15 minutes, can be removed in water.
- Receive a stack of 50 when code is redeemed; stacks up to 250.
|Suinteux dégoûtant's aura turns the player a similar shade of green.|
- Kit de machine volante en papier
- March of the Legion: Paper Airplane
- The kit creates a Machine volante en papier, which can be thrown to a friendly player. On 30 sec cooldown.
- The Flying Machine has a minimum range, so players will need to move back to toss it.
- Can stack up to 5 Paper Flying Machines. Lasts 30 minutes in inventory.
- The Flying Machine will loop and swerve when reaching the player--a fun game is to constantly keep moving and see how long the airplane can chase you.
- E.N.G.I.N. festif
- Drums of War: Slashdance
- Throw a Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E. ("Goblinoid Resonant Electro-Neural Automatic Dancing Emitter") in the middle of a crowd to cause a dance explosion and party!
- Nearby players get showered in confetti and receive a 1 minute buff causing them to dance.
- Card is redeemed for 100 grenades; can stack up to 250.
- This item is perfect for druids, although all casters can temporarily get the visual effect from Défenseur béni de Nordrassil as part of the Dragonwrath chain.
- Appel de Mylune has a similar feel--it summons flowers, butterflies, and green grass. 50 min cooldown.
|In 4.3, the Darkmoon Faire now sells Sandbox Tigers as well--« Tigre » de Sombrelune for 1 Bon(s) pour un prix de Sombrelune. These resemble the orange Tigre zulien rapide, no longer obtainable in-game.|
|No in-game equivalent.|
|No in-game counterpart, but there are plenty of other ways to annoy players in PvP.|
- Barre d'attache de la compagnie
- War of the Elements: War Party Hitching Post
- Summons a hitching post that grouped players can use to summon a temporary ground mount.
- Mount lasts until dismount and adjusts to your highest land riding skill.
- Lasts 3 minutes, has 30 minute cooldown.
- Riding skill required to use temporary mount.
- Does not count towards mount total.
- Mount resembles an unarmored pony.
|Alliance can purchase Cheval des montagnes and Cheval des montagnes rapide from Astrid Langstrump.|
|Pet biscuits have gotten much easier to get in MoP. Biscuit pour familier magique is a Children's Week reward, can drop in satchels for pet battles, and will be sold on the Timeless Isle in 5.4|
|Bébé griffon || ||$25|
|Bébé coursier du vent || ||$25|
|Œuf de sélénien || ||$10/10€|
|Moine pandaren || ||$10/10€|
|Mini-phylactère || ||$10/10€|
|Mini Ragnaros || ||$10/10€|
|Mini XT || ||$10/10€|
|Bébé gardien || ||$10/10€|
|Jeune hippogriffe cénarien || ||$10/10€|
|Ame des Aspects || ||$10/10€|
|Chaton de braise || ||$10/10€|
|Ancien en fleurs || |
- Summons Ancien en fleurs
- Elemental, Breed 3 (B/B)
- Changes appearance based on seasons
- "This budding ancient is a unique variety in Azeroth, created from the ever-living branches of the Great Tree, and can bloom in any season."
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Original WoW Collector's Edition|
| ||Burning Crusade Collector's Edition|
| ||Burning Crusade Collector's Edition: EU-only|
| ||Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition|
| ||Cataclysm Collector's Edition|
| ||Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition|
| ||Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition|
| ||Diablo III Collector's Edition|
|Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition|
| ||Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition|