Bris de glace should now cause Glacial Ice to damage the secondary target for 80% of the damage dealt to the primary target, as intended.
- Report now delays 40% of damage taken (was 35%), and now quickly loses duration when out of combat.
Guerrier Dungeons and Raids
- Ombreflamme's damage over time can now critically strike.
(All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.) Eye of Azshara
Mawl of Souls
- Clé mythique target time decreased to 35 minutes (was 36 minutes).
- Clé mythique target time decreased to 24 minutes (was 25 minutes).
- Clé mythique target time decreased to 33 minutes (was 35 minutes).
- Vantus Runes can now be used in Mythic Emerald Nightmare.
On Mythic difficulty, Il'gynoth's health has been increased by 200%, but loses one-third of that value each time the Eye of Il'gynoth is defeated.
- On Mythic difficulty, each Explosion cauchemardesque now deals 20% more damage to the Eye of Il'gynoth.
Developers' Notes: A common strategy for Mythic Il'gynoth involved using raid compositions that focus on maximizing burst damage to complete the encounter in a single phase. This approach removes huge portions of the encounter and can overly favor a specific set of classes and specializations, causing negative social pressures in groups that have yet to reach this encounter. These changes ensure that raid groups must enter Il'gynoth's core twice in order to complete the encounter on Mythic difficulty, but offset that change by speeding up the process of destroying the Eye to shorten the overall length of the encounter.
- Shaman Totems will no longer take unintended extra damage from players.
- Players are now able to turn in "Ritual Ruination" to Calydus in Faille de Scareffroi if they don't take the portal out of the scenario.