- s are no longer consumed by the Monk when they are at full Chi.
- Pique de main now properly causes the target to be locked out of the school of the interrupted spell.
- Holy/Discipline PvP 4-piece set bonus will no longer reduce the cooldown of Silence incorrectly.
- Un peu de ménage: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Fizzy Yellow Alemental and complete the quest.
- Des os de dinosaure géant: This quest is now a proper daily quest and can only completed once each day.
- Piller le Temple noir: Door to the Den of Mortal Delights should now open properly when the player reaches the appropriate step in the quest.
- La mère de la garenne: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Chaufa and complete the quest.
- Où sont mes renforts ?: Players should now be able to receive completion credit after speaking with Ban Bearheart.
- Ra’sha now scales their health based on the number of players they're engaged in combat with.
- Appelé zandalari now properly drop loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Cœur de la peur Trône du tonnerre Mande-foudre affolé
- Experience gains from winning a Pet Battle have been reduced.
- Heirlooms and experience buffs will now correctly increase the amount of experience gained from winning a Pet Battle.
- A brief explanation and list of exact changes to Pet Battle experience could be found here.
should now be able to use the spell Énergie de la tempête
. Brume mobile
should no longer cause Druids to drop out of shapeshift form.
Spirit Flayers now despawn when Porte-tempête Draz’kil
is defeated. Rayon de feu spirituel
will now only jump to targets less than 3 yards away.
Torment now has a duration of 10 seconds. PvP
Professions Items Sunsong Ranch
- Season 13 one-handed weapons, excluding the Spellblade and Gavel had their cost reduced from 2250 to 1750 Honor or Conquest points respectively.
- Players taking periodic damage while in PvP should no longer stand up while eating or drinking.
- Grand Zokk Torquelada is going on a short leave of absence to take care of unfinished business.
- The way to obtain Work Order quests on the Sunsong Ranch farm has changed. The quests will be given while harvesting crops, or by interacting with the drop-off crate.
- Fixed an issue where players could be placed into the incorrect phase after abandoning the quest, La bonne terre.
- Fixed an issue where Occupied Soil would sometimes not update correctly or become non-interactive after clearing the associated Squatting Virmen.