- La forge à oblitérium should now always be available to players, and requires no questline.
- All item level 815 crafted end-game gear will now be crafted at item level 835.
- All existing items between item levels 815-830 will retain their existing item level. The first application of Oblitérium will bring them up to 840, and the Oblitérium cap has been increased to iLvl 875.
- Some World Quests that are related to Professions now reward 1 skill point in their associated Profession.
- Many profession Expéditions in Dalaran now reward credit for the Kirin Tor emissary.
- All recipes that are dropped by dungeon end bosses on Mythic difficulty can now drop in that dungeon's first chest on Clé mythique difficulty.
- Most crafting profession recipes will now grant skill-ups to a higher maximum skill level, making it easier for crafters to reach skill level 800.
Mana and Rejuvenation potions can now be used by specs for whom a mana bar is a non-primary resource.
- The herb reagents required for Potion de l’ancienne guerre, Potion de grâce mortelle, Potion du torrent tellurique, and Potion inflexible recipes have been reduced by 50%.
Forge Cuisine Ingénierie Calligraphie
- You can now get Artifact Power from Archéologie.
- New Elite digsites have been discovered in the Broken Isles.
- All enemies summoned by Archéologie can now be killed by multiple nearby players.
New Glyph of the Shadow Succubus: Warlock Travail du cuir Minage
- It should now be significantly easier to start the quest to learn 2-star and 3-star Soufre infernal mining.
- The wall forges in the Dalaran blacksmith shop are now usable.
The amount of comfort provided by the Tapis de selle totem-de-sang
has been reduced by 20%.